Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Menu Plan- February 6th-11th

Yes I'm a couple days late posting but better late than never- right?  My goal is to not grocery shop except for the necessities until next weekend so the menu may be a bit choppy.  Although I did land some great bargain today that I'll use before next grocery shop!  I was able to get 10# potatoes, strawberries, bagels, porkchops, chicken legs,2  red peppers, cucumber, 4 kiwi all for only $11.

Here we go:
Monday-meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and oranges
Tuesday- chicken and noodles, mashed potatoes, and apple slices
Wednesday- leftovers (ham, meatloaf, chicken & noodles, or baked spaghetti)
Thursday- beef stew, strawberry shortcakes
Friday- crockpot italian porkchops, baked potatoes, and steamed cauliflower
Saturday- fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravey, and broccoli

I haven't posted a recipe in a long time either- think I'll post one I found on Pinterest I can't wait to try- Lemon Delight. Yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment