Sunday, May 13, 2012

Menu Plan- May 13th-18th

I have not been in the menu planning mood lately, now that I think about it I haven't been in the mood to cook at all!!  However, I really need to get back in the habit of planning so my family can enjoy eating a real meal again -too many nights have Logan and I had cereal :-)

We had my in-laws for dinner Friday and have lots of leftovers so I'm planning to use them up the first couple of days this week.

Sunday (Nic work)- using up some leftovers: marinated porksteak on grill, grilled potatoes,
                                 baked beans, and melon

Monday (Nic work)- leftovers again:  steak or steak salad, fresh green beans, coleslaw,
                                  sliced strawberries

Tuesday (Nic work)- eggs, bacon, toast, and melon

Wednesday- turkey burgers, homemade fries, and strawberry shortcake

Thursday- lasagna, salad, garlic toast

Friday- BBQ chicken on grill, baked potatoes, coleslaw, watermelon

No comments:

Post a Comment