Sunday, November 20, 2011

Menu Plan- November 19th-25th

It's almost that time- Thanksgiving!!  I really enjoy this holiday not just for the food but I have wonderful memories of growing up.  A day filled with food, family, and football- what could be better!!  I'll be bringing sweet potato casserole to both family gatherings.

This week's menu is of course always subject to change due to the holiday but I do have a few meals I can make this week and be flexible if needed.  Since I have a big bag of potatoes that need used, think I'll make some potato soup to take to work this week.  Nic won't eat it so I won't make it for a meal. 

Here goes:

Saturday (Korie's request)- BBQ chicken legs, baked potatoes, green beans, corn

Sunday- Pollock fish (not sure how I'll make yet), brown rice pilaf, broccoli, kiwi

Monday- spaghetti, garlic bread, salad

Tuesday- salsa chicken, black beans, tortilla chips

Wednesday- fend for yourself dinner

Thursday- Turkey Day

Friday- porkchop casserole, peas, crescent rolls, oranges

Everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment